Adbri Versawall Right Hand Corner Block 390x215x200mm
The Adbri Versawall Right Hand Corner Block is perfect for 90-degree corners for outdoor steps and retaining wall returns. Also available in a left hand corner unit.
Maximum non reinforced height 800mm + Cap (4 courses) or up to 1400mm with no fines concrete.
Free delivery for all Adbri orders over 3 tonne to Brisbane, Ipswich and Gold Coast.
- Retaining Walls
- Outdoor Steps
- Straight Walls
- Garden Boxes
- Vegetable Gardens
- Soft Curved Walls
- Bench Seating
- Fire Pits
Units / Pallets: 60
No. / Tonne: 48
- Ex Tax: $9.44
Versawall® blocks by Adbri Masonry come with a huge split face design that gives them their genuine rock-like character. They are easily stackable, thanks to an exclusive interlocking retaining wall system, making them an ideal, DIY-friendly choice for every segmental retaining wall, landscape edging and garden box project.
Holding back soil in a slope is the most popular use of Versawall® blocks. With every metre of space in our yards at premium rates, you have the opportunity to flatten slopes and create level areas that serve your family’s needs better. To support your use of this valuable space, Versawall® has an upright design that will consume less space in your yard than conventional step-back soil retaining walls.
- Huge block profile for a contemporary style
- Easy to install with tongue and groove joints at the rear end of each block
- Split face texture creates a natural rock impression
- Construct your own unreinforced walls up to 800mm in height or higher with expert advice of an engineer
- Fast and easy construction - no mortar needed
- Interlocking lugs and grooves for easier stacking of wall blocks together
- Upright form saves space, ideal for areas with space constraints
- Applicable for laying on Torpedo™ Base Blocks for easier construction
- Specialty corner blocks for easier 90 degree corners and wall end construction
- Specialty capstones for a polished wall finish
- Make gentle curves
- Build up to 1400mm in height with No Fines Concrete*
*Verify local council rules involving engineering as well as certification requirements regarding walls in your locality.
Maximum Unreinforced Height
- 800mm + Cap (4 courses) or up to 1400mm with no fines concrete
IMPORTANT: Consult with a licenced engineer for advice and plans when constructing a wall that goes beyond the declared maximum unreinforced gravity height and in areas where soil capacity or load pressures are not available. Always check with your local council if approval is required before any construction commences.