Adbri Ab Courtyard Corner Block 390x180x150mm
This Adbri AB™ Courtyard Corner Block offers flexibility with its dual corner capability (can be used for both left and right 90-degree corners). Suitable for freestanding walls up to 750mm and piers up to 900mm high (non reinforced) and to be used with AB Courtyard wall block.
Free delivery for all Adbri orders over 3 tonne to Brisbane, Ipswich and Gold Coast.
- Landscape Walls
- Self-supporting Walls
- Circular Walls
- Curved Walls
- Straight Walls
- Garden Fences
- Fitted Furniture
- Outdoor Benches
- Fire Pits
- Garden Beds
Std Cost: 9.2900
Units / Pallets: 90
No. / Tonne: 53
- Ex Tax: $6.76
AB™ Courtyard is an innovative, DIY-friendly, self-supporting wall system that gives you the freedom to build tailor-made creations in your home! Construct courtyard walls, lawn fences, fire pits, entry markers, outdoor seating and lots more! Your next home renovation project is limited only by your creativity.
AB™ Courtyard enables you to construct self-supporting walls up to 750mm in height, piers up to 900mm tall plus capstones, as well as garden retaining walls and landscaping beds up to 300mm high.
- Construct a double-faced self-supporting wall
- Construct on top of paved surfaces without excavating
- Construct self-supporting walls up to 750mm high and piers up to 900mm high plus capstones
- Suited for garden retaining walls and landscaping beds up to 300mm high
- Blocks come with raised rings and tapered edges for easier stacking
Maximum Unreinforced Height
- Walls - 750mm + Caps (5 courses)
- Piers - 900mm + Caps (6 courses)
- Soil retaining walls and garden beds - 300mm (2 courses)
IMPORTANT: Consult with a licenced engineer for advice and plans when constructing a wall that goes beyond the declared maximum unreinforced gravity height and in areas where soil capacity or load pressures are not available. Always check with your local council if approval is required before any construction commences.